Sunday 8 December 2013

MORE COOKIES



Hey,

Today I made some sweet cookies. A few brooches, pendants and earrings ;)
Enjoy!


 Biscuits brooches.




Biscuits with cream.


    






Marquise cookies:)






Biscuits with chocolate.



Ice-creams with silver hundreds and thousands and cherrys ;)





 Cupcakes with cherrys and silver hundreds and thousands.




 Muffins with cherrys and silver hundreds and thousands.




Little ice-creams with silver hundreds and thousands and lemon slices.




Little  "Too SweeT" chocolate bar set.




Christmas trees gingerbreads with silver hundreds and thousands.




Greetings,
A.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank for commenting, and visiting my blog.
If You have some ideas, suggestions, write to me boldly I will try to answer even curliest challenges.