Sunday 8 December 2013

INDIVIDUAL ORDERS


Hey,

 Welcome my darlings, I apologise, that there was no update on my blog for so long , but believe me, I have mass of  work associated with my painting diploma. I have also individual orders which are also taking quite a lot of time, but they are giving me much joy :)

Exactly, joy - I like, when my small works are giving joy to  their buyers. Not everyone have plastic talent, but may have cool ideas and I like to help them :)


An interesting example are a pin cuffs  in the shape of accordions: 






Or this order in shape of  "The most famous frame in history" ;)
Frame from very polular "Friends" tv series. Orginal frame is made from
 Papier Mâché, (French for "chewed paper"), but I dont play with such stuff, so  I made similar, but from modelling clay. Was fun to do.






So, if anyone have any cool ideas, please write me - I can do much more than cookies ;)


Greetings,
A.t.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank for commenting, and visiting my blog.
If You have some ideas, suggestions, write to me boldly I will try to answer even curliest challenges.