Friday 26 December 2014

HP MINI CORSETS


Hey!


Today I have something special, mostly for the Harry Potter fans :) One of my friends asked me to made two mini corset similar to Hogwarts two houses - Gryffindor and Slytherin. To be totally honest - I never readed any of HP books, I only watched some of movies based on it. I dont know why I didnt get interested enough to do it - maybe its not my piece of cake ;) Please dont kill me...

However I think story and characters are cool.  So I liked the idea of mini corsets inspired by HP. Gryffindor and Slytherin is for now, maybe in the future I will be summon to do the other two - Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff - this is such a cool idea of total four mini corset set :)

I must admit, that this wasnt easy task, becouse I had to work on my own - create my versions of this pendants. That took me a lot of time, than normal. Usually I have photo of a corset and I do a mini copy. In this case I didnt have a photo, I had only my ideas and coats of arms of this two houses to work with. And here are the results of this struggle:













 Hope You like it ;) Very special mini corset coming soon! ;)

Greetings,
A.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank for commenting, and visiting my blog.
If You have some ideas, suggestions, write to me boldly I will try to answer even curliest challenges.