Wednesday 22 October 2014

SUGAR CUBES



Hey!

I know it's been a wile since I post something new here, but I really try my best. I will not write about my current life problems, becouse it's not gonna change anything. Most of my time is occupied by looking for work, so my hobby has to wait sometimes.

Enough with the rough ;) I to took a few photos of my new sweet jewellery pieces. There will be more soon,   I just have to add some details  to them. For now this two sets.


Sugar cubes set.  Tt's simple, but I like it very much to my suprise. I also made a ring to complete this set.






Leibniz biscuits with cream set.  First attempt in making dribbling cream.







Greetings,
A.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank for commenting, and visiting my blog.
If You have some ideas, suggestions, write to me boldly I will try to answer even curliest challenges.