Sunday 2 June 2013

FLEA MARKET



Hey,
Yesterday I was on the next flea market, unfortunately the weather wasn't good, a rain fell and there were few people. Additionally to the disadvantage there was an event taking place in the city centre. But loved Martyna (She is sewing  felt small owls), so I had a great company :)
 Another progress In creating my jewellery, soon it will be possible to choose   their smell! I have also quite a lot of new ideas, however must wait, until I deal with exams on college. Patiences my darlings.

My my private pink-orange set ;)




Ice creams pendants made for flea market






One special set :)





 Greetings,
A.t.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank for commenting, and visiting my blog.
If You have some ideas, suggestions, write to me boldly I will try to answer even curliest challenges.