Monday 29 April 2013

WORKING HARD..



Hey,

As You all know, I am preparing myself to "flea market" (May11). So I spend some time on new goodies.
It's really fun to make new projects and jewellery, searching for new solutions and materials for it. But it's time to take a little break for fresh ideas ;) Next time I will try finish and upload my new sculpture. 

Also I need to spend some time on my " study assignments".

Ok, time for goodies :)


Chocolate cake set.




Delicacies.




 Sandwiches.






Shiny blue and orange  ice creams.




And striped ;)




Stuffed chocolates.








Stuffed cookies.




 Stuffed crescent shaped buns.




 ZAP ice creams.




Turquoise shiny ice creams ( I dont have idea, why they are green on those photos...)




Hope You all like it ;)

Greetings,
A.t.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank for commenting, and visiting my blog.
If You have some ideas, suggestions, write to me boldly I will try to answer even curliest challenges.