Sunday 14 April 2013

NEWS!



Hello !

  Here is some new goodies for You all. I was very busy, made some stuff for "flea market" in my city. It was
great! I met lovely person, she is dealing with sewing the jewellery from felt ;)
Certainly, I will  participate in next "flea market" ( May 11 ).

   I want to thank you  all, who are support for me and buy my jewellery, it make me feel alive and motivated, like never before ! I hope that my stuff will be great gifts for your family and friends!
                                                                     
                                                                          Thank You !!!

   Chciałam podziękować wszystkim osobom, które wspierają mnie i kupują moją biżuterię! Dzięki temu czuję się zmotywowana , jak nigdy przedtem ! Mam nadzieję, że moja biżuteria będzie dobrymi prezentami dla waszych najbliższych :)
                                                               
                                                                            Dziękuję !!!

 Oreo set (For Kasia)  ;)



Finally! Pizza is here ;)




  

Set of  lollipops.

                                                                   




Love You all !
A.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank for commenting, and visiting my blog.
If You have some ideas, suggestions, write to me boldly I will try to answer even curliest challenges.