Friday 5 December 2014

MINI CORSET FOR UWE

Hey!

So this is my new mini corset pendant made for special order for Uwe (from Germany). This is first corset of this type I made, so it was quite a challenge. As You may see it looks a lot like a waistcoat. Orginal have such a intensive floral pattern on deep blue and red trim and little frill on neckline. I think it is really nice!



Here You have link to the original corset made by TO.mTO Berlin : 




I really like it, the shape is gorgeous.  And I hope it will be a great present for His Wife and it will bring them happines and lots of luck :)













I have another awesome orders, so there will be a lots of new mini corsets. That makes me soo happy! :)

Hugs,
A.t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I thank for commenting, and visiting my blog.
If You have some ideas, suggestions, write to me boldly I will try to answer even curliest challenges.